You have a great skill and you want to share it with us?
Be aware of the Participation activities, maybe we will need you.
We open some calls during the year to special events (Mingas) to gather everyone you are willing to fulfill a goal.
General points about Volunteers for Collaboration Activities.
- Volunteers position are from 1 day up to 1 week.
- This position are for skilled professional.
- This are LAST MINUTE calls. This means you can´t reserve your spot until 2 weeks in advance.
- We ask an optional $30 Volunteer fee for Water and maintenance expenses.
- Depending of the Task we can offer also free accommodation.
- We do NOT include Food for Volunteers.
Difference Between Internship & Volunteering?
Internship programs are for everyone willing to learn from us. The program allows you to help the community while learning from the diverse workshops we offer. Internships requieres a fee that includes housing, half-food meal plan, workshops material & travel between different stations, communities and fun places. Internships also offer a certificate of joining the project. Your contribution also makes affordable travel to the 2nd Station in San Vicente Community, where is much more poverty and need more our contribution.
On the other hand Volunteers come to the “Acclimation station” only to fulfill an specific task, this means you will be selected due your skills, background and experience, the Volunteers don’t include trips and the exploring of the surroundings you will have to do it by your own. The Travel to the diverse points and to the San Vicente Community (where is the 2nd station and the school project) usually is not archivable.